fredag 10. august 2018

Here we go again. Some more pictures from me. Also this time some pictures from Finland. And from Sweden as well i think. Let´s get started,

 It all started with this bird. It´s a swallow but I don´t know which one.

 
And of course there was a bear as well. It looked tired.
 This is from the lake at the camp. A nice lake where you could swim.
 And now we are in Sweden. At the lake Ånnsjøen. I have a little cottage there. And from there it is a short walk to some interesting places to observe birds. The first place you´ll find then, is quite nice for photografing but the other places further on `the road`are more for observation. If you are lucky the birds come close enough but normally they are too fare away to get some nice pictures. But this little duck did I find at the first place.
This year we had this bird nesting right beside of our cottage in Sweden. I also did see owls but did not catch them with my camera. They were hard to find when the nesting season started. I did not find them any longer .
                                      
And this little bird was so unlucky to fly in at the door. Pang it said and he fell down. I thought now he´s dead, but surprise, it was alive and after about half an hour it was also kicking. he flew away. Happy ending.
    
That´s it for now. Remember to leave a comment. You can do that in English, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Dutch. I also understand a little Danish so A lot of possibilities.

Greetings
Jan Schippers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar